- An initial free 30 min consultation to give us a chance to talk face to face and see if I might be the doula for you.
- Four further antenatal meetings with you (and your partner) at your home.
- Unlimited contact by phone or email all throughout your pregnancy from the time of booking.
- Help with writing a birth plan, shopping for the baby and getting the hospital bag ready.
- Use of my library of books and curated articles,
- A 24/7 on-call period from 38 weeks of pregnancy through to 42 weeks (or until the baby is born).
- Attendance and support during labour, birth and bonding - typically a few hours after the birth and/or after the first feed.
- Two postnatal sessions to de-brief the birth, help with the feeding or any other support needed (that can include holding the baby while you shower!).
- 6 weeks of postnatal support via phone and email.
- A second doula who acts as a back up in case of emergencies.